Disclaimer

This blog contains some simple tips and advice from two regular guys. We're not accountants, financial advisors, or brokers, so follow, ignore, or discuss our ideas as you see fit.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Lower my cable bill, please?

Posted by Matt

I finally got around to one of the items suggested in an article that Paul mentioned in a recent post, and this is one I'm glad I made time for. I called my cable/Internet provider (Comcast) to let them know that I had been checking out the Dish Network and noticed that the prices there were lower. The rep gave me a long list of reasons why satellite is bad, but finally agreed to give us a discount on both sets of monthly fees. Thanks Money Magazine!

This was a few days ago, so I can't remember how temporary the offer is, but we're moving in a few months anyway. Maybe it will be time to give the Dish Network another look then....

No comments: