Disclaimer

This blog contains some simple tips and advice from two regular guys. We're not accountants, financial advisors, or brokers, so follow, ignore, or discuss our ideas as you see fit.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Article: Overcome marriage money challenges

Posted By Paul

I read an article on the dollar stretcher that I really liked. So many aspects of the article reminded me of things that my wife and I do to handle money in our marriage, such as:

-Using rewards credit cards (never carrying a balance but splurging with the reward money)

-Saving up for expensive items (which also gives you time to decide if you really want or need the item in the first place)

Worth a read for all married couples, whether or not spending is a source of friction in your marriage:

Overcome marriage money challenges