Disclaimer

This blog contains some simple tips and advice from two regular guys. We're not accountants, financial advisors, or brokers, so follow, ignore, or discuss our ideas as you see fit.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Article: 10 products to always buy generic

Posted By Paul

I thought this was a pretty cool article:

10 products to always buy generic

Now that we have a little one with various toys we seem to go through batteries more quickly and we now just get whatever battery is cheapest and we haven't noticed any difference.

We often buy generic or store brands and only switch back to the name brand if we have a reason.

For example I have a cheesecake recipe that I'm rather proud of and I've noticed that whenever I make it with generic cream cheese it doesn't turn out as well. So I always go for the name brand when I'm going to make that particular recipe.

An interesting little article, check it out!