Disclaimer

This blog contains some simple tips and advice from two regular guys. We're not accountants, financial advisors, or brokers, so follow, ignore, or discuss our ideas as you see fit.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Article: Frugal Living

Posted By Paul


I found an article on CNN that is all about making frugal choices:

Frugal living more about priorities than sacrifice

I liked how the article says that being frugal wasn't about sacrifice, but about priorities. The article talks about how saving money by being frugal lets you spend it on other things that might be important to you.

I also really liked a quote from the article:

"It really doesn't matter what you make. It matters what you spend."

Which is so true.

1 comment:

Debt Dieter said...

I agree, I'm trying to be more frugal in some areas so I have the money I need for the things I really want.