Disclaimer

This blog contains some simple tips and advice from two regular guys. We're not accountants, financial advisors, or brokers, so follow, ignore, or discuss our ideas as you see fit.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Got My Kicker Check

Posted by Paul

Like many Oregonians I got my kicker check in the mail yesterday, and I must admit I have no idea what to do with it.

My wife and I have been doing a good job of controlling spending and saving a little extra each month so there's no urgent bills to spend it on. Thanks to the Simple System For Saving Money that we use we're probably going to end up saving most or all of it.

I was tempted to spend it on a new TV, but to be honest with the crazy state of the economy I think that a little more money in the emergency fund might be a good idea.

Anyone out there doing anything really cool with their kicker check?

No comments: